Saturday, February 21, 2015

Killed the boy’s mother: “It eats me up inside” – Aftonbladet

Killed the boy's mother: "It eats me up inside" – Aftonbladet

The fetade text is the emergency operator says.

– I’ve been shot, me and my friend, in Tallhöjden in Norrahammar.

Where are you located?

– Tallhöjden, Norrahammar, in the entrance precise.

Hall height? Where have you been shot then?

– The head, neck and in his hand and shoulder.

Of what then for anything then?

– I’ve been shot by a gun. What the hell did, please?

Are there any perpetrators remain there on the spot?

– No, they are gone for five minutes ago. I am about to bleed to death.

But where in the head? How is it that you are able to call when you been shot?

– * Ohörtbart *

What did you say?

– Come here.

Hall height did you say? It in Norrahammar?

– Come here please. I’m dead in a minute.

What’s your name then?

– * Beep *

Hall height? I must know exactly where it is. What is this any place then?

– Norrahammar. I lie on the street. Please come here.

Yes, we will come if you tell me where to get as we are.

– Are you stupid? Tallhöjden in Norrahammar. Fucking idiot, please come here.

Can you tighten up instead of calling me idiot? Need help?

– Please come here. I will die. I have family.

Yes, yes, we’ll help you. Hall height? Where Hall height?

– Tallhöjden, when coming out from the left at the bus stop in Norrahammar, at the bus stop. Please come.

Hall height? At the bus stop. The bus stop?

– Yes, please come here.

Is it Tallhöjden?

– Yes.

T as in Tore? Is it Tallhöjden?

– Yes.

Is there a number where?

– I do not know. Please come here. Come on please.

He says he is shot in the head, arm, shoulder and a pistol. (alarm operator talking to a third person)

– The hand and mouth.

hand and mouth.

– Hurry came here.

When were you born?

– * beep. *

(Since you will hear a third voice. ” We leave there. “)

And the phone?

– Come

Yes, they’re on their way already, both police and ambulance is on its way to you.

– About how long are they here? I will die.

What number are you calling from?

– This number.

What is this number then?

– I do not know.

You do not know which phone you have?

– I can do not say it. I have no energy.

What did you say?

– I can not talk so much with my mouth. My lip is broken.

Yes, but do you know which phone you have?

– * beep. *

What did you say?

– * beep. *

Oh yes. Ah, but you ambulance is on the way there.

– When are they here?

Where do they stack that shot at you then?

– I do not know.

You know not where they have left? Nooo. Is it the end of Tallhöjden this?

– No, in the beginning, right at the bus stop.

In the beginning of Tallhöjden?

– At the bus stop.

Oh yes.

– Please come. I will die soon.

Mm, ah, they’re going already ambulance and police.

– About how long will they come? Please.

I do not know how long it will. They come as fast as they can in there. My colleague has raised the alarm while you and I have talked here.

– If I die, my mother’s health, health of my grandmother and my whole family that I love them. Please.

Mmm.

– Please.

When did this happen? Did it just right?

– No, fifteen minutes ago.

Did it for 15-20 minutes then?

– Yes.

What do you say?

– Please just came here.

– My friend is here . He must not die.

Are you all alone there or?

– They shot me and then they came back and shot me again.

Okay, you know what these are? Do you know them.

– No.

Ah.

– Please, ask them to hurry up. There is a lot of blood.

They are on the way. They will as soon as possible.

– * beep. *

I agree on and plug in the police here, too.

(Then follows a dialogue between the police and the emergency operator. The fetade text is still alarm operator and the police.)

The SOS here. This case we have Tallhöjden, Norrahammar. He is the thread here. Are there any questions you want to ask him?

– Yes, absolutely.

Yes, when I connect until he said.

(After that, the police inspector of the call. The fetade text is the police.)

Yes, it’s the police.

– When are you here? When are you here?

Hello?

– Yes, when are you here?

What do you say?

– When are you here?

When we get there?

– Yes.

We will in a moment. Who are you?

– Please, I can not

Who are you calling? Hello?

– Are you there? I’ve been shot in the face several times. I do not know why I survived. Just got here.

Who got shot?

– I and my friend is dead here. Come here.

Yes, but what’s your name?

– * beep. * I have already said it.

Nooo, to me, you have not said it.

– * Beep *.

And last name?

– Beep *. *

What did you say?

– * beep. *

And what are your phone number?

– This I’m calling from. Please, you can not come.

Can you give it to me?

– I’ve left it. I can not. I’m dying.

Have you been shot too?

– Yes.

(The recording stops after 5.30 minutes of obscure reason. Then the ambulance still not arrived to the scene.)

Source: SOS alarm at the Swedish radio.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment