Friday, August 22, 2014

Quetzala: If I was invisible I would cake Jimmie Åkesson – Nyheter24

Quetzala: If I was invisible I would cake Jimmie Åkesson – Nyheter24

Every Friday asking Nyheter24 a celebrity selected a range of questions to find out that little spare no one really knows, sometimes not even themselves. This week we talked with our own Quetzala Blanco.

What do you want it to be written on your tombstone?

– “Here lies a go o GLA girl with feet on the ground.”

When are you happiest?

– Can not say one occasion. Type when my sister and I sitting on Sophie’s balcony drinking wine and laughing so it echoes across her yard. Or when I’m sunning on the mother colony and read bad crime novels and listening to reggae. Or when I wrestle with my guy in bed. Thus real wrestling no smut !!

Who is your free pass?

Denzel Washington Tom Sizemore and Robert DeNiro and Lapo Elkann .

Who is the most famous person in your phone book?

– Now that’s some cheats for it has the type been people be called once for Forty years ago, when to control up an interview or something like that and so they never respond. It is well-Type Camilla Henemark Ingvar Oldsberg Micke Persbrandt and Kissie then. Some football players and actors, I found now haha.

If it would play a song every time you walk into a room, what would you choose?

– Alex Gaudino ‘Destination Calabria’.

How do you make you really angry?

– If someone messes with my friends makes me mad forest.

How would you like to die?

– Quiet and peaceful in his sleep in old age when the time is right, any time mega drunk at a elegance Classically elegant bottle of red and some Valium in the body.

What body associate the second you?

– You mean my USP? The breasts might haha. Or my silly eyes that are like two pisshål in the snow.

A completely illogical phobia you have?

– Haha, I’m scared to death for pregnant women. Also like that the body is horribly disgusting, you get anxiety when I think that I sit down and that the body is full of blood and veins and shit mashed against the chair ?? But pregnant women are still the worst. The whole thing with such a big belly tense ?? Navel Strings and mucus ?! No it’s too much. Hate mold and worms too.

What’s your poison?

– Coffee, cigarettes, makeup, trap and the Daily Mail.

How often do you google yourself?

– Once a month, no one cares about me anymore so no one who writes so much shit anymore.

What is the first thing you would do if you were invisible?

– Cake Jimmie Åkesson .

What’s the most humiliating you’ve done?

– sung for the Idol judges and went home to my current guy (though before we kn together) and left a note in the box where I wrote that I was in love. He was not at home: – (

What invention do you miss?

– So tired of everything must be loaded all the time feels so sick of fashion. Would like to have eternal batteries such as the iPhone.

What historical person would you rather be locked in a basement with

Simón Bolívar.

If you made an Olympic effort, which branch would you choose?

– Haha worst question ever. Available skates still? Seems fun looks nice, tiny skirt and thin ice.

If you were a hamburger – what kind of burger would you be?

– Double cheeseburger with extra bacon and extra cucumber, then open the lid / bread and pours on with two cans of ketchup. Extra sauce as well.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment